Tuesday, October 4, 2011

top 5 soccer blogs


To start off our top 5 soccer blogs, we have soccerlens.com. This site offers you news from the best leagues all over the world which include Spain and England among others. I would like to share and article with you from the blog that tries to give a guide on how to beat the best team in the world, Barcelona, enjoy.

Another blog that I found very interesting was 101greatgoals.com. You don't have to know anything about soccer to enjoy this blog, the majority of the content is just videos of great goals from the weekend games. This is one of the videos they have in their blog. It is a goal from the German League from a game over the weekend.


During my search for my favorite blogs I stumbled across epltalk.com, This blog focuses on the most competitive league in the world, the English Premier League. This weekend there was an EPL match on Fox, a blogger made a post about it, I liked it and I hope you do to, enjoy

If you are a soccer fan that is only interested in the league of the United States, the MLS, then majorleaguesoccertalk.com is the blog for you. This blog only has news from the MLS, but they are very interesting. I found out that David Beckham got into a scuffle with Jason Kreis, the coach of Real Salt Lake, to watch click here.

Last but not least in my top 5 soccer blogs list is spanishfootballsports.blogspot.com. This blog is dedicated exclusively to La Liga, the soccer league in Spain. This blog is very precise and they give a summary of every game over the weekend, which is great if you couldn't watch the game. Also, in case you missed this great goal from the middle of the field over the weekend in the Spanish league take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment