Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Movie Preview

Another thing I like to do besides playing soccer in my spare time is going to the movies, who doesn't right? But something I definitely do not like is leaving the theater feeling like i just wasted 10 bucks. I believe that before going to the movies one should read a couple of reviews of the movie you plan on watching or you can leave the theater feeling like you have been robbed. On the bottom of the post I have provided you with a link for a fall movie preview from Peter Travers, movie critic for Rolling Stone magazine. In the preview he gives hope to Twilight fans everywhere, even though he is not a fan of the books or previous movies, like myself. I hope you enjoy and pick your next movie wisely.

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/photos/peter-travers-fall-movie-preview-20110906

1 comment:

  1. Good Post, Javier. You summarize the link, give us your thoughts/opinion, and add a personal connection--that you hate wasting 10 bucks at the movies. Me too! Next time can you embed the link in the text rather than publishing the entire URL? Also, a picture to go along with your story--maybe a still shot from Twilight?--would add something.

    ReplyDelete